1. USER INFORMATION
PROCONSI S.L., which hereinafter shall be referred to as the DATA CONTROLLER, is the party entrusted with the processing of the User’s personal data and herein advises that said information shall be processed pursuant to that set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), which is why the following processing information is furnished:
Purpose of the processing: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The contemplated operations to carry out the processing are as follows:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications via email, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical medium, present or future, which permits commercial communications. Said communications shall be made by the DATA CONTROLLER and related to their products and services, or those offered by their collaborators or suppliers with whom the former may have reached a promotion agreement. In this event, any third party shall ever have access to the personal data.
- To carry out statistical analyses.
- Process orders, applications or any kind of request that is undertaken by the user via any of the contact forms which are made available to users.
Data retention criteria: the data shall be retained for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing and when same are no longer required for this purpose, the data shall be deleted using appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymisation of the data or the complete destruction thereof.
Data assignment: No data shall be assigned to any third party, barring legal obligation to do so.
Rights which assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any given moment.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of his/her data and the limitation or opposition to the processing thereof.
- Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (www.aepd.es), if the User considers that the processing infringes prevailing regulations.
Contact information for the exercise of rights:
PROCONSI S.L. Parque Tecnológico de León (León Technological Park), C/Andrés Suárez, 5 – 24009 LEÓN. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION FURNISHED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept, that his/her data is required in order to meet his/her your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User warrants that the personal data furnished to the DATA CONTROLLER are accurate and undertakes to notify any changes thereto.
The DATA CONTROLLER advises and specifically warrants to the users that their personal data shall not be assigned under any circumstances whatsoever to any third party, and that whenever any kind of assignment of personal data is to undertaken, the specific, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users shall be requested in advance. All data requested via the website are obligatory, given that said data is required for the provision of an optimum service to Users. In the event that all the data are not furnished, the complete tailoring to your requirements of the information and services provided is not warranted.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
Pursuant to that set forth in the prevailing regulations on protection of personal data, the DATA CONTROLLER is compliant with the provisions in their entirety of the GDPR regulations for the processing of the personal data under its responsibility and demonstrably with the principles described in Article 5 of the GPRD, which shall be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and shall be suitable, relevant and limited to what is necessary having regard to the purposes for which same are processed.
The DATA CONTROLLER warrants that the appropriate technical and organisational policies have been implemented for the purposes of the implementation of the security measures set forth by the GPRD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has been furnished the appropriate information so that said user may exercise said rights and freedoms.