COOKIES INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference amendment of the “Law on Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) set forth by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the explicit consent of the user of all websites which use dispensable cookies, prior to the user browsing those websites.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Website servers to store and retrieve information as regards their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices, enables the Website server to recall certain data as regards the user, such as his/her preferences for viewing the webpages of that server, username and password, products which are of most interest to users etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
Pursuant to the EU directive, the cookies which require the informed consent of the user are analytical, advertising and affiliate cookies, excluding those of a technical nature and those necessary for the functioning of the website or the provision of services, expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: Are those cookies which enable the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of its different options or services included therein, such as for example, traffic control and data assignment, session identification, use of areas of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, process of a purchase order placement process, to make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks. Including personalisation cookies, are those cookies which allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as for example, the language, the browser type, the regional settings from the service is accessed etc.
- Analytical cookies: Are those cookies which are enable the website manager, to monitor and analyse user behaviour on the websites to which they are linked. The information compiled through this type of cookies is used to measure website, application or platform activity and for the profiling of user browsing of said websites, applications and platforms, in order to implement improvements based on a usage data analysis of how the service is used.
- Advertising Cookies: Are those Cookies which enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is rendered based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Social cookies: Are those cookies which are set by social media platforms on the services for the purposes of enabling the user to share content with his/her friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to monitor the user’s online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages which are displayed on other services which are visited.
- Affiliate cookies: Are those cookies which enable a monitoring of the visits originating from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: Are those which store encrypted information to prevent the data stored therein from being susceptible to malicious attacks by any third party. These are used only on HTTPS connections.
ACCORDING TO DOMAIN
- Own Cookies: Are those cookies which are downloaded from a server to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is rendered.
- Third party Cookies: Are those Cookies which are downloaded from a server to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another organisation which processes the data obtained via the cookie.
ACCORDING TO RETENTION PERIOD
- Session cookies: Are those cookies designed to compile and store data during a user’s browsing session whenever the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: Are those cookies in which the data is still stored on the computer’s hard drive and are not deleted when the browser is closed and may be accessed and processed during a specific period set by the person responsible for the cookie and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
PROCONSI S.L., is the Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and herein advises that said data shall be processed pursuant to that set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) which is why the following processing information is furnished:
Purposes of the processing: as specified in the section on cookies that are used on this website.
Legitimisation for the processing: the legitimate interest of the website manager: technical cookies and the consent of the data subject: analytical cookies.
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies that are used on the web.
Data assignment: the data shall not be assigned to any third party, barring third party owned cookies or any legal obligation to do so.
Rights which assist the Data Subject:
– Right to withdraw consent at any given moment.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of his/her data and the limitation or opposition to the processing thereof.
– Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (www.aepd.es), if the User considers that the processing infringes prevailing regulations.
Contact information for the exercise of rights:
PROCONSI S.L. Parque Tecnológico de León (León Technological Park), C/Andrés Suárez, 5 – 24009 LEÓN (León). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional Cookies:
This cookie enables to remember the user’s cookie preferences and avoid repeated confirmation requests
Analytical Cookies :
Enables the unique visits control function. This cookie will be installed the first time a user enters the website through a browser. When this user enters the website again with the same browser, the cookie shall consider that he/she is the same user. The user shall only be considered to be another user if the user changes the browser
It is used to limit the speed of the request – the limitation of data collection on high- traffic websites
It is used to distinguish the users
|24 hours||Session|| |
Other third party cookies:
Google Analytics cookie used to compile website statistics and track conversion rates
Contains a unique randomly generated value which enables the Platform to distinguish between browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data
It is used to distinguish the users
|1 Septiember 2020||Persistent|| |
It is used to store Google map information for its functioning
|1 January 2038||Persistent|| |
It is used to enable the function of recording the user’s origin. The registered data will be, among others, if the user comes to our website by direct traffic, from another website, from an advertising campaign or from a search engine (specifying the keyword used and the source.
|4 minutes||Session|| |
Google Analytics cookie used for the operation of the captcha. Saves a code to prevent user impersonation.
|6 month|| Session|| |
Google Analytics cookie which is used to provide services and extract anonymous information as regards browsing
|1 month||Session|| |
To disable analytical cookies you can use the following opt-out addresses: «https://policies.google.com/technologies/managing» Política de privacidad de «https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout» Google y «https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout» Exclusión de Google Analytics
|_fbp||Advertising||Google Tag Manager|
Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.
|3 months||HTTP Cookie|
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Chrome 1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings.
• Delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Clear browsing data (clear cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For further information on Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools > Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For further information on Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox > History > Clear recent history.
2. Click on down arrow next to “Details”.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache and Active logins
4. Using the “Time range to clear” on the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Clear now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools > Options > Privacy.
For further information on Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon >Edit > Reset Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Remove Delete all website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For further information on Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Options > Advanced >Cookies.
The cookie preferences control how Opera handles these preferences and therefore, whether they are accepted or rejected.
For further information on Opera click here:https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Other browsers See the installed browser documentation.